2019 Surveillance Audit – Success!
For the third straight year, TechGen has maintained the ISO 27001 certification. Very few companies our size have achieved this. Basically, it means our own IT house is in order, so we’re not just saying we can help you do the same — we’re proving it.
Meeting the ISO 27001 standards shows that an organization is:
- Protecting information from getting into unauthorized hands
- Ensuring information is accurate and can only be modified by authorized users
- Assessing the risks and mitigating the potential impact of a breach
- Annually assessed to an international standard based on industry best practices
- Information security policies
- Organization of information security
- Human resources security
- Asset management
- Access control
- Physical and environmental security
- Operations security
- Communications security
- Systems acquisition, development, and maintenance
- Supplier relationships
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
I’m proud of the TechGen team for this accomplishment. Our customers deserve the commitment to continuous improvement that ISO 27001 certification requires.