How we get involved
Our President/Founder Reid Johnston has been serving on the board of directors at Befriender Ministry – a non-profit organization that provides pastoral care for people in all kinds of difficult or transitional situations. Reid has taken on the duty as a treasurer for Befriender Ministry in 2010, and ever since, he has dedicated his time as well as resources to support communities it serves.
All of our employees are encouraged to participate in the life of their communities by getting involved with the non-profit organization of their choice. As a company, we offer all of our volunteers one paid full eight-hour day, which enables our employees to participate in any volunteering activity they like.
These are just a few ways we help our communities to grow and develop.
These are just a few events we have sponsored & participated in:
- heartLINKS Golf Invitational 2012
- 2013 Nonprofit Technology & Communications Conference
- heartLINKS Golf Invitational 2013
- 87th Anniversary Gala, Minneapolis Urban League 2013
- 2017 Rakhma Memory Bowl Sponsor
- Sponsor of IFC National Marketing’s 2017 Agent Appreciation Event.
- 2017 Word of Peace Charity Gala Sponsor
If you are a non-profit and looking for sponsors and/or volunteers, please contact us. We’ll be glad to review and learn more about the opportunity as well as your organization.